A.J., just a couple of questions about some other stuff that seems different, based on the Shooting Times article.
1. The new spring setup, that's a difference from the SPR too, yes?
2. What's described in the article as the "new continually venting gas system", and its rerouting of the gas to come out of the hole in the regulator knob. This has intrigued me since I first read it, are there any more details about the changes available?
1. Upper rail mounts are different as pictured
2. two postion gas block with top rail section and bayonet lug - on the IC
3. 9" modular rail on the IC - 12" modular rail on the SPR
4. FULL AMBI LOWER WITH AMBI BOLT CATCH, AMBI MAG RELEASE (NOT PICTURED ANYWHERE AT THE MOMENT, the one that will be produced... its going to be proprietary, not the norgon or troy), ambi charging handle, and ambi safety selector. Full Ambi. And not some stupid left side ejection port. that is what the shell deflector is for.
5. IC- FIRST 500 in FDE cerakote only.
6. IC - MOE STOCK and GRIP, SPR - ACS Stock and MIAD Grip
7. First ICs will come standard with the AAC Blackout flash hider and a 14.7 ONLY spiral barrel
8. Both guns are only 5.56.... FOR now (dont read into that too much... for now meaning, someday over the rainbow, you may see some 6.8 stuff... but i dont know)