Let's Give the Limited Edition M6-IC-A5 a Name

LE Distributor, stocking commercial dealer. Custom shop with cerakote, dipping, and other awesome options. State of the art indoor range. LWRC's premier dealer in the deep south!

Moderators: Modern_Outfitters, STONEYARDER, van halen, jbour13, notaposer, LWRC-Jarred

What are we goning to call this weapon?

Poll ended at Fri Oct 25, 2013 6:11 pm

Modern Edition
13
27%
Modern Carbine
3
6%
Fenrir/Gray Wolf
25
51%
Grey Ghost
5
10%
Archangel
0
No votes
Kaiser Carbine
1
2%
Raptor
2
4%
 
Total votes : 49

Re: Let's Give the Limited Edition M6-IC-A5 a Name

Postby longmj82 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:07 am

shot wrote:
longmj82 wrote:If a dorky name wins, I guarantee less people will want it.

Modern Edition is simple, clean, classy, and it gets multiple points across at the same time.

Yes, that isn't dorky.
Image
longmj82
Rank 4 Lieutenant ★★★★
 
Posts: 234
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2008 11:50 pm
Location: USA

Re: Let's Give the Limited Edition M6-IC-A5 a Name

Postby Adian » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:53 am

When does voting close?
Adian
Rank 7 Colonel ★★★★★★★
 
Posts: 1093
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Re: Let's Give the Limited Edition M6-IC-A5 a Name

Postby Modern_Outfitters » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:11 am

Adian wrote:When does voting close?


We will leave it up for a week or so to try and get maximum input.
Modern Outfitters
Jonathan D.
Operations Manager
601-482-3610

IG @modernoutfitters @weaponsdaily

shopmodernoutfitters.com
User avatar
Modern_Outfitters
Industry Professional
 
Posts: 1355
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:33 pm
Location: Meridian, MS

Re: Let's Give the Limited Edition M6-IC-A5 a Name

Postby btell » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:56 pm

Will members have the option to purchase without any special engraving or names etched?
btell
Rank 2 Private ★★
 
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:36 pm

Re: Let's Give the Limited Edition M6-IC-A5 a Name

Postby Modern_Outfitters » Fri Oct 25, 2013 1:57 pm

btell wrote:Will members have the option to purchase without any special engraving or names etched?


Sorry but these will come from the factory and they will all be the same. Its the only way to get it done.
Modern Outfitters
Jonathan D.
Operations Manager
601-482-3610

IG @modernoutfitters @weaponsdaily

shopmodernoutfitters.com
User avatar
Modern_Outfitters
Industry Professional
 
Posts: 1355
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:33 pm
Location: Meridian, MS

Re: Let's Give the Limited Edition M6-IC-A5 a Name

Postby AWB=WTF » Sat Oct 26, 2013 11:51 am

Bump
"A fear of weapons is a sign of retarded sexual and emotional maturity."
- Sigmund Freud

"When seconds count, the cops are just minutes away."
- Clint Smith
User avatar
AWB=WTF
Rank 5 Captain ★★★★★
 
Posts: 372
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 2:18 am

Re: Let's Give the Limited Edition M6-IC-A5 a Name

Postby ThinIce » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:25 pm

M6 Phantom IC
M6A5 Phantom
ThinIce
Rank 1 Newbie ★
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:32 pm
Location: Land of the Free

Re: Let's Give the Limited Edition M6-IC-A5 a Name

Postby Adian » Sat Oct 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Found a cool Wolf for Fenrir

Image

Be cool if MO could color the eyes, maybe Ice blue to match the gray, like they do with the selector switch
Adian
Rank 7 Colonel ★★★★★★★
 
Posts: 1093
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Re: Let's Give the Limited Edition M6-IC-A5 a Name

Postby CalBear96 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:33 pm

Adian wrote:Found a cool Wolf for Fenrir

Image

Be cool if MO could color the eyes, maybe Ice blue to match the gray, like they do with the selector switch


That is sick. It looks like an updated version of the wolf's head medallion I posted in the other thread. I really dig the ice blue eyes idea as well. That would be so cool. The whole wolf in shades of grey and the only color on the rifle (aside from the selector switch) is the ice blue eyes. That would be very cool. Well done Aidan. +1

Modern Outfitters: Is that idea possible? Putting color into the eyes?
M6IC-A5 FENRIR
Glock 22
Beretta 92FS
Ed Brown Special Forces 1911 (on order)
CalBear96
Rank 4 Lieutenant ★★★★
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:03 pm

Re: Let's Give the Limited Edition M6-IC-A5 a Name

Postby Modern_Outfitters » Sat Oct 26, 2013 1:49 pm

CalBear96 wrote:
Adian wrote:Found a cool Wolf for Fenrir

Image

Be cool if MO could color the eyes, maybe Ice blue to match the gray, like they do with the selector switch


That is sick. It looks like an updated version of the wolf's head medallion I posted in the other thread. I really dig the ice blue eyes idea as well. That would be so cool. The whole wolf in shades of grey and the only color on the rifle (aside from the selector switch) is the ice blue eyes. That would be very cool. Well done Aidan. +1

Modern Outfitters: Is that idea possible? Putting color into the eyes?


Very much a possibility. We could do it individually for those that want it.
Modern Outfitters
Jonathan D.
Operations Manager
601-482-3610

IG @modernoutfitters @weaponsdaily

shopmodernoutfitters.com
User avatar
Modern_Outfitters
Industry Professional
 
Posts: 1355
Joined: Mon Apr 01, 2013 10:33 pm
Location: Meridian, MS

Re: Let's Give the Limited Edition M6-IC-A5 a Name

Postby CalBear96 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 2:04 pm

My printer is running out of ink so the wolf looks funky, but you get the idea. Thoughts?
Attachments
20131026_105309_resized.jpg
20131026_105309_resized.jpg (126.99 KiB) Viewed 2969 times
M6IC-A5 FENRIR
Glock 22
Beretta 92FS
Ed Brown Special Forces 1911 (on order)
CalBear96
Rank 4 Lieutenant ★★★★
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:03 pm

Re: Let's Give the Limited Edition M6-IC-A5 a Name

Postby tommys229 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:36 pm

Modern_Outfitters wrote:
CalBear96 wrote:
Adian wrote:Found a cool Wolf for Fenrir

Image

Be cool if MO could color the eyes, maybe Ice blue to match the gray, like they do with the selector switch


That is sick. It looks like an updated version of the wolf's head medallion I posted in the other thread. I really dig the ice blue eyes idea as well. That would be so cool. The whole wolf in shades of grey and the only color on the rifle (aside from the selector switch) is the ice blue eyes. That would be very cool. Well done Aidan. +1

Modern Outfitters: Is that idea possible? Putting color into the eyes?


Very much a possibility. We could do it individually for those that want it.

I am on board with this.

I think a cool option for the grey ghost idea would be an IC sbr
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
User avatar
tommys229
Rank 7 Colonel ★★★★★★★
 
Posts: 1215
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:18 am
Location: Mississippi

Re: Let's Give the Limited Edition M6-IC-A5 a Name

Postby Adian » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:07 pm

CalBear96 wrote:My printer is running out of ink so the wolf looks funky, but you get the idea. Thoughts?


I would probably go with a lighter blue, but runes look good.
Adian
Rank 7 Colonel ★★★★★★★
 
Posts: 1093
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Re: Let's Give the Limited Edition M6-IC-A5 a Name

Postby CalBear96 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:39 pm

Adian wrote:
CalBear96 wrote:My printer is running out of ink so the wolf looks funky, but you get the idea. Thoughts?


I would probably go with a lighter blue, but runes look good.

That was not meant as a reference for color. Thay was just the pen I grabbed to do the rune. Just wanted to show the wolf with rune. I think an arctic/ice blue for the eyes is perfect. Though the rune in blue, probably the same color as the eyes.
M6IC-A5 FENRIR
Glock 22
Beretta 92FS
Ed Brown Special Forces 1911 (on order)
CalBear96
Rank 4 Lieutenant ★★★★
 
Posts: 277
Joined: Wed Nov 09, 2011 5:03 pm

Re: Let's Give the Limited Edition M6-IC-A5 a Name

Postby Adian » Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:41 pm

Ahh gotcha
Adian
Rank 7 Colonel ★★★★★★★
 
Posts: 1093
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:15 pm

PreviousNext


Return to Modern Outfitters



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


cron