New owner of a Tactical Gray CSASS! (also two questions)

Forum for the REPR MKII (new for 2017)

Moderators: STONEYARDER, van halen, jbour13, notaposer, LWRC-Jarred, Announcement

New owner of a Tactical Gray CSASS! (also two questions)

Postby unrequited » Wed May 03, 2017 3:06 pm

I've always wanted a REPR for about 10 years now, and when I saw the REPR MKII I couldn't resist. THEN I saw the CSASS TALO limited editions, and picked up 1/250 of the Tactical Grey! I couldn't wait for the side-charging MKII's that are supposed to be coming, but just called earlier this morning, and whoever I spoke with said probably no earlier than a full year. : ( I was literally 5 minutes from closing on a HK MR762 for $4k because I'm also an HK fanboy, but they have big problems running suppressed and I needed a good host for my SilencerCo Omega. 20-position adjustable gas block? SOLD. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT IN MY HANDS BY WEEK END! Pics to follow.

These take the 20rnd PMAGs correct? Are there any higher-capacity options (30rders?)? Also. I emailed corporate earlier today about buying a 12.7" barrel for the CSASS/MKII separately because I want to Form 1 SBR it, but has anybody had any luck or any pricing?
-Unrequited
unrequited
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Re: New owner of a Tactical Gray CSASS! (also two questions)

Postby LoganBetterton » Mon May 08, 2017 11:54 am

Generally any PMag 7.62/ 308 magazines should work fine.
https://www.magpul.com/products/pmag-25 ... -m3-window

We have not shipped out any REPR MKII's yet but they will be shipping soon after the CSASS 's are all shipped out.
The 12.7" version will also be available at that time. Retail for one in black is $4150.00, any standard Cerakote color (FDE, PBC, ODG and Tungsten) is an extra $153.00.
-LWRCi Logan
Email me here: LBetterton@LWRCI.com

LoganBetterton

Postby Mossyrocks » Tue May 09, 2017 8:44 am

LoganBetterton wrote:Generally any PMag 7.62/ 308 magazines should work fine.

We have not shipped out any REPR MKII's yet but they will be shipping soon after the CSASS 's are all shipped out.
The 12.7" version will also be available at that time. Retail for one in black is $4150.00, any standard Cerakote color (FDE, PBC, ODG and Tungsten) is an extra $153.00.

I want a Repr MKII in 6.5 Creedmoor... :yup:
Mossyrocks
Rank 4 Lieutenant ★★★★

Postby unrequited » Tue May 09, 2017 10:38 am

That's for the complete rifle though, is a 12.7" barrel going to be sold independently, or at the least a 12.7" upper? I'm assuming the MKII upper will mate to the CSASS lower, but can you please confirm that too?
-Unrequited
unrequited
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Postby bastardsonofelvis » Tue May 09, 2017 12:54 pm

unrequited wrote:

That's for the complete rifle though, is a 12.7" barrel going to be sold independently, or at the least a 12.7" upper? I'm assuming the MKII upper will mate to the CSASS lower, but can you please confirm that too?

Very unlikely they will sell the barrel alone, as that is something they have declined to do in the past. Your rail is probably also too long to work with a barrel that length and the gas block would need to be in a different position as well. Upper probably at some point.
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bastardsonofelvis
Rank 8 General ★★★★★★★★

Postby DEFILER1911 » Wed May 17, 2017 6:44 pm

unrequited wrote:I've always wanted a REPR for about 10 years now, and when I saw the REPR MKII I couldn't resist. THEN I saw the CSASS TALO limited editions, and picked up 1/250 of the Tactical Grey! I couldn't wait for the side-charging MKII's that are supposed to be coming, but just called earlier this morning, and whoever I spoke with said probably no earlier than a full year. : ( I was literally 5 minutes from closing on a HK MR762 for $4k because I'm also an HK fanboy, but they have big problems running suppressed and I needed a good host for my SilencerCo Omega. 20-position adjustable gas block? SOLD. I CAN'T WAIT TO GET IT IN MY HANDS BY WEEK END! Pics to follow.

These take the 20rnd PMAGs correct? Are there any higher-capacity options (30rders?)? Also. I emailed corporate earlier today about buying a 12.7" barrel for the CSASS/MKII separately because I want to Form 1 SBR it, but has anybody had any luck or any pricing?

You can find 25 round mags from Magpul and Lancer (L7 AWM) Also there is the x-products 50 round drum for 7.62 but it's spendy. I would not go any higher than 20 though, if you plan on shooting anything from the bench, or prone. The 25 rounders already stick out too far for my taste.
DEFILER1911
Rank 2 Private ★★

Postby unrequited » Wed May 17, 2017 6:53 pm

That's a valid concern. I have a bipod on it though (quick-detach) so figure I'll have the clearance at least for the 25rd'ers. Dunno about the drum, but 50 rounds of 7.62 0_o !
-Unrequited
unrequited
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Return to R.E.P.R. MKII / C.S.A.S.S.