The L.W.R.C.I. Di Bolt Carrier Group

Forum for the Di series.

Moderators: STONEYARDER, van halen, jbour13, notaposer, LWRC-Jarred, Announcement

The L.W.R.C.I. Di Bolt Carrier Group

Postby LoganBetterton » Fri Feb 03, 2017 10:17 am

Don't forget, we also sell our high quality components! Our Di BCG's are available on the LWRCI.com web-store. This simplistic design is key-less, eliminating this common failure point (this means no staking or screws). The gas nozzle is also held to a tighter tolerance than a standard key meaning less gas is escaping. It's Nickel boron coated for ease of cleaning! These are compatible with any mil-spec AR-15 rifle.

Check out 556 Channel HD's new mini review here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-ENyq5WTJI

Buy one here: https://lwrci.com/p-462-lwrci-di-bolt-carrier-group.aspx
-LWRCi Logan
Email me here: LBetterton@LWRCI.com

LoganBetterton

Re: The L.W.R.C.I. Di Bolt Carrier Group

Postby scott2015 » Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:17 pm

How in the hell do you remove the "gas nozzle" i think that's the correct terminology. I just got a roller cam from POF for my 556 di, POF does sell a modified gas key but since the LWRC's is integrated that doesn't work. now I'm fine with removing that every time I clean it, it doesn't seem to be too much of a hassle. Oh and is there any specific torque specifications on it or do you just screw it back in and line the identification marker back up?
scott2015
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Postby LoganBetterton » Thu Nov 09, 2017 10:07 am

scott2015 wrote:How in the hell do you remove the "gas nozzle" i think that's the correct terminology. I just got a roller cam from POF for my 556 di, POF does sell a modified gas key but since the LWRC's is integrated that doesn't work. now I'm fine with removing that every time I clean it, it doesn't seem to be too much of a hassle. Oh and is there any specific torque specifications on it or do you just screw it back in and line the identification marker back up?

???
If you are referring to the gas key, there is no reason to remove this at all. This is a one-piece design.
-LWRCi Logan

LoganBetterton

Postby scott2015 » Thu Nov 09, 2017 2:15 pm

no i understand that, im talking about the black tube that comes off the key itself, it appears its been screwed in and pinned but i just want to make sure
scott2015
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Postby LoganBetterton » Thu Nov 16, 2017 10:13 am

scott2015 wrote:no i understand that, im talking about the black tube that comes off the key itself, it appears its been screwed in and pinned but i just want to make sure

Yes, this piece is pinned on.
-LWRCi Logan

LoganBetterton

Return to Di