Rail swap M6A2 to SPR

LE Distributor, stocking commercial dealer. Custom shop with cerakote, dipping, and other awesome options. State of the art indoor range. LWRC's premier dealer in the deep south!

Moderators: Modern_Outfitters, STONEYARDER, van halen, jbour13, notaposer, LWRC-Jarred

Rail swap M6A2 to SPR

Postby Phoenix » Tue Sep 22, 2015 2:48 pm

I have the rail http://www.cdnnsports.com/ar15-handguar ... gGb0MuFO1t ordered from CDNN that is shown in this thread viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16359. How much would you charge to do the rail swap on my M6A2 upper?
If you are ever in a fair fight then your tactics have already failed!!!
Phoenix
Rank 3 Chief ★★★

Re: Rail swap M6A2 to SPR

Postby Modern_Outfitters » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:56 am

Phoenix wrote:I have the rail http://www.cdnnsports.com/ar15-handguar ... gGb0MuFO1t ordered from CDNN that is shown in this thread viewtopic.php?f=4&t=16359. How much would you charge to do the rail swap on my M6A2 upper?

Whatever it costs to return ship it. Send it in c/o Armory and we will take care of it for you.
Modern Outfitters
Jonathan D.
Operations Manager
601-482-3610

IG @modernoutfitters @weaponsdaily

shopmodernoutfitters.com
Modern_Outfitters
Industry Professional

Postby thssks » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:55 am

That rocks MO. I'm so glad you are active on this forum and care about fellow gun nuts.
M6A3 6.8

Magna est Veritas
thssks
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Postby Mossyrocks » Wed Sep 23, 2015 2:34 pm

thssks wrote:That rocks MO. I'm so glad you are active on this forum and care about fellow gun nuts.

I agree, stand up company. Too many businesses have lost that these days. Lost 30 minutes of labor, gained potentially multiple customers.
Mossyrocks
Rank 4 Lieutenant ★★★★

Postby Phoenix » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:27 pm

Modern_Outfitters wrote:Whatever it costs to return ship it. Send it in c/o Armory and we will take care of it for you.

Wow. I never expected that. In that case what is the cost to have the rifle Cerakoted with the textured Cerakote? I would not feel right sending it in without spending some money with you.
Phoenix
Rank 3 Chief ★★★

Postby bastardsonofelvis » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:04 pm

I don't care what they say about you, Jon, you're a solid dude.
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bastardsonofelvis
Rank 8 General ★★★★★★★★

Postby Campy » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:20 pm

Just another reason Jon and the MO company as a whole stand out from the rest and have received my business.
LWRC M6-IC
HK P30 9mm
HK45 Full size
Colt Defender 45
Campy
Rank 6 Major ★★★★★★

Postby van halen » Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:30 pm

bastardsonofelvis wrote:I don't care what they say about you, Jon, you're a solid dude.

Agreed....
I'll just sit here quietly and play with my new rail panels...........
van halen
Rank 8 General ★★★★★★★★

Postby Modern_Outfitters » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:38 am

bastardsonofelvis wrote:I don't care what they say about you, Jon, you're a solid dude.

Oh it's not me. I am pulling Ben off your rifle to take care of this. Between his coffee breaks, vacations, inability to get going until late afternoon and need to knock off at 5pm I think we are going to be set back at least 3 weeks on your gun. :yup: :mrgreen:
Modern Outfitters
Jonathan D.
Operations Manager
601-482-3610

shopmodernoutfitters.com
Modern_Outfitters
Industry Professional

Postby Modern_Outfitters » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:41 am

Phoenix wrote:
Modern_Outfitters wrote:Whatever it costs to return ship it. Send it in c/o Armory and we will take care of it for you.

Wow. I never expected that. In that case what is the cost to have the rifle Cerakoted with the textured Cerakote? I would not feel right sending it in without spending some money with you.

PM sent
Modern Outfitters
Jonathan D.
Operations Manager
601-482-3610

shopmodernoutfitters.com
Modern_Outfitters
Industry Professional

Postby Mossyrocks » Thu Sep 24, 2015 11:45 am

Modern_Outfitters wrote:

Oh it's not me. I am pulling Ben off your rifle to take care of this. Between his coffee breaks, vacations, inability to get going until late afternoon and need to knock off at 5pm I think we are going to be set back at least 3 weeks on your gun. :yup: :mrgreen:

:shock: hahahaha
Mossyrocks
Rank 4 Lieutenant ★★★★

Postby bastardsonofelvis » Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:16 pm

Modern_Outfitters wrote:

Luckily, I have a few others to keep me occupied during the wait. Re Ben: you have to accommodate an artist of his caliber. They tend to be divas.
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
bastardsonofelvis
Rank 8 General ★★★★★★★★

Postby Phoenix » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:48 pm

I will be calling you in a few weeks to get everything set up to send it in.
Phoenix
Rank 3 Chief ★★★

Postby NAH308 » Fri Jan 19, 2018 12:51 pm

I know this is an old thread, but I have an M6A2 that I would like to have the SPR handguard installed on. Is it possible to buy these handguards? I cant find them online anywhere including CDNN. Is it possible to send the gun to LWRC to install? I would love to have the accessibility of the upper part of the handguard coming off because I shoot suppressed and it seems that my rifle will require frequent replacement of the piston return spring. it is severly deformed after only 500 or so rounds suppressed. gun has total maybe 2,000 rounds through it. Before you guys suggest to buy a new upper, this rifle has sentimental value and for that reason i'd rather just replace the rail. Thank you all in advance. I do love my LWRC, just wish the rail was longer and a tad lighter.
NAH308
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Return to Modern Outfitters