Two is one and one is none

Discussion about all things optic. Learn and share your knowledge with others. Ask the industry experts questions. Be and educated buyer and user and squeeze all of the capability out of your small arms systems.

Moderators: STONEYARDER, van halen, jbour13, notaposer, LWRC-Jarred

Two is one and one is none

Postby tarperian » Sat May 17, 2014 12:34 am

After three months of DD, thousands of hours, and hundreds of questions it's over. I'm now in the 2 Elcan camp. Reviews will be coming as soon as the rifles are finished.
“It is assumed that the sceptic has no bias; whereas he has a very obvious bias in favour of scepticism.”
The Great G.K. Chesterton
tarperian
Rank 2 Private ★★

Re: Two is one and one is none

Postby Adian » Sat May 17, 2014 5:54 am

Awesome! You'll love the Elcans. Haven't looked back since I bought mine, after Snakes lauding of them, and have zero regrets. Actually I want another for my Fenrir when I can swing it. Post up pics when they come in
Adian
Rank 7 Colonel ★★★★★★★

Postby tarperian » Sat May 17, 2014 7:53 am

Adian wrote:Awesome! You'll love the Elcans. Haven't looked back since I bought mine, after Snakes lauding of them, and have zero regrets. Actually I want another for my Fenrir when I can swing it. Post up pics when they come in

HardEight :) See post above😄
You know I'm kidding man but I couldn't resist. Now get back to work on my rifles.
“It is assumed that the sceptic has no bias; whereas he has a very obvious bias in favour of scepticism.”
tarperian
Rank 2 Private ★★

Postby tarperian » Thu May 22, 2014 12:58 pm

Elcan came in yesterday just waiting for cerakote.
tarperian
Rank 2 Private ★★

Postby Unforsakn » Sat May 31, 2014 11:18 pm

I was just thinking I need one of these haha

Edit: I've seen a lot of pics of guys running an RMR on top of their elcans. Isn't that redundant ?
Who is John Galt?
Unforsakn
Rank 6 Major ★★★★★★

Return to Optics Discussion