Vortex Optics Customer Service

Discussion about all things optic. Learn and share your knowledge with others. Ask the industry experts questions. Be and educated buyer and user and squeeze all of the capability out of your small arms systems.

Moderators: STONEYARDER, van halen, jbour13, notaposer, LWRC-Jarred

Vortex Optics Customer Service

Postby CPTNordy » Fri Oct 27, 2017 3:04 am

I know it appears this sub forum is pretty much dead, but wanted to pass on my experience with Vortex customer service.

I was mounting a Vortex Sparc AR for a buddy of mine. While putting the first screw screw in to secure the optic to the mount the screw sheared off so I had the head on the screwdriver and the rest of the screw stuck in the mount/optic. I called Vortex, explained what happened, was instructed to download the return form and fill it out, and return the optic with the included form.

I did this and sent them an email with the tracking number. The day after the optic showed as having arrived at their facility I received a tracking number for a return package. Three to four days later a new in box, complete with plastic wrap, arrived.

This optic mounted fine. I bore sighted it and took it to the range to confirm it was on target at 25 yards. As the optic is not mine and I have only shot it once, I cannot speak to how durable it is. I can confidently say that it seems like a good optic for the money, and their customer service is great.

I have no problem recommending them for lower end red dots, and hope to hear more about how their products work over an extended period of time and more trying shooting circumstances.
CPTNordy
Rank 6 Major ★★★★★★

Re: Vortex Optics Customer Service

Postby rcrandall » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:29 am

Good service for sure. We just put a bunch of their red dots on our 40mm low lethal launchers, good to know if we have any problems the company is squared away.
Write drunk; edit sober - Ernest Hemingway
rcrandall

Postby shot » Fri Oct 27, 2017 10:51 am

I will also confirm their EXCELLENT customer service. Finally a company has figured out that to do great consistent business with a strong following you just back your products with confidence and service.

I am very pleased with their products and pricing, especially when you can get %40 off almost everything at experticity.com which is where is have purchased all my Vortex.
"Getting shot sucks balls." - Mike L. June 2013. (God speed on the recovery)

Evil Preaches Tolerance Until It Is Dominant, Then Seeks to Silence Good
shot
Rank 6 Major ★★★★★★

Postby James4798 » Sat Oct 28, 2017 4:35 pm

rcrandall wrote:Good service for sure. We just put a bunch of their red dots on our 40mm low lethal launchers, good to know if we have any problems the company is squared away.

Our team uses them on our 40mm as well, works very good so far
PDW - Xiphos
IC - Spartan
IC - SPR
James4798
Rank 2 Private ★★

Return to Optics Discussion