Midway has 30 round Barrett mags (6.8 spc)...

News, Notes, Info and RULES

Moderators: STONEYARDER, van halen, jbour13, notaposer, LWRC-Jarred

Midway has 30 round Barrett mags (6.8 spc)...

Postby xgame2k » Mon May 13, 2013 4:56 pm

get em...
xgame2k
Rank 4 Lieutenant ★★★★

Re: Midway has 30 round Barrett mags (6.8 spc)...

Postby agent691 » Sat May 03, 2014 2:03 am

I bought my Legacy M6 in 6.8spc in 2010. I purchased five additional 30 round Barrett mags at that time.
I have an M6 in 5.56 that I bought in 2012, with a 10.5" barrel (my tax stamp came in). I bought 13 30 round PMags at that time.
I bought a R.E.P.R. in 2011. I purchased five additional 20 round C Product mags.
Good thing I did at that time, who'd have thought what was to come.

I cannot purchase Any Banned weapons or magazines over 10 rounds since April of 2013.
I had to register all of my "Assault Style Weapons" and "High Capacity Mags" after the unannounced, non advertised (Illegal) midnight vote.
That's right, I live in CT
the "CONSTITUTION STATE"

Legislation-Registration-Confiscation
I think we should really learn from history, and our neighbors in Europe.
My Family has lived in this state, and was one of the original founders of this town (Newtown) and every other town from the Landing at Milford & Stratford, for 300 years! I agree what happened hear was unspeakable and uninvited to say the least, but I wont pontificate on that subject. God bless them. It could strike like lightning in you backyard too. No need for knee jerking though.

I'm a W.A.S.P. & Swamp Yankee, We have fought in EVERY war for this Country, including the Revolutionary War. Freedom isn't free, and I cannot believe what has crept up on us like moss on our CHARTER OAK. I ask the rest of the Country to take note of what is happening here, and don't let it spread like the cancer it is. Many of us are fleeing the Northeast to escape taxation, regulation, and now legislation. Come and get them.
agent691
Rank 2 Private ★★

Re: Midway has 30 round Barrett mags (6.8 spc)...

Postby Angel Harsh » Sat May 03, 2014 12:59 pm

Thanks for the heads up, but $50.99 is a bit steep.

Hamlund Tactical has them in stock for $34.99.

http://hamlundtactical.com/catalog/inde ... ts_id=3104
"Oath Keepers....Not On Our Watch"
Angel Harsh
Rank 2 Private ★★

Return to General Info