The L.W.R.C.I. IC-PDW

The M6 Series of Rifles and Carbines.

Moderators: STONEYARDER, van halen, jbour13, notaposer, LWRC-Jarred

Re: The L.W.R.C. IC-PDW

Postby xgame2k » Fri May 16, 2014 10:06 pm

^___this, but it looks like the rails are not spread out enough. I now notice 2 notches on the rear of the lower receiver.
User avatar
xgame2k
Rank 4 Lieutenant ★★★★
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:00 pm
Location: Arizona

The L.W.R.C. IC-PDW

Postby xgame2k » Fri May 16, 2014 10:07 pm

RightCoastRipper wrote:
xgame2k wrote:Making a proprietary lower (SIX8) even more restrictive is disappointing.


Our Six8. . .

This I know. It's been stated multiple times.
User avatar
xgame2k
Rank 4 Lieutenant ★★★★
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:00 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: The L.W.R.C. IC-PDW

Postby sigbrown1297 » Sat May 24, 2014 1:21 am

Logan - when will the preorder rifles be shipping to dealers? I've heard a lot of different answers from dealers and from LWRC. First it was that you guys were waiting on the stock parts, and then i was told that the rifles were completed and that you guys were just waiting on form3s, and now I've heard that you guys haven't even submitted that paperwork or have any serial numbers. Whats really going on with these?
sigbrown1297
Rank 1 Newbie ★
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:41 pm

Re: The L.W.R.C. IC-PDW

Postby LoganBetterton » Mon May 26, 2014 3:52 pm

sigbrown1297 wrote:Logan - when will the preorder rifles be shipping to dealers? I've heard a lot of different answers from dealers and from LWRC. First it was that you guys were waiting on the stock parts, and then i was told that the rifles were completed and that you guys were just waiting on form3s, and now I've heard that you guys haven't even submitted that paperwork or have any serial numbers. Whats really going on with these?


I apologize for the waits on these. I am currently on a dealer visit and this is something that I need to discuss with the other departments in order to get a solid answer.
-LWRCi Logan
Email me here: LBetterton@LWRCI.com

Image
User avatar
LoganBetterton
Moderator
 
Posts: 678
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:21 pm
Location: Salisbury

Re: The L.W.R.C. IC-PDW

Postby sigbrown1297 » Thu May 29, 2014 7:41 pm

RightCoastRipper wrote:
sigbrown1297 wrote:Logan - when will the preorder rifles be shipping to dealers? I've heard a lot of different answers from dealers and from LWRC. First it was that you guys were waiting on the stock parts, and then i was told that the rifles were completed and that you guys were just waiting on form3s, and now I've heard that you guys haven't even submitted that paperwork or have any serial numbers. Whats really going on with these?


I apologize for the waits on these. I am currently on a dealer visit and this is something that I need to discuss with the other departments in order to get a solid answer.



looking forward to hearing back
sigbrown1297
Rank 1 Newbie ★
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:41 pm

Re: The L.W.R.C. IC-PDW

Postby LoganBetterton » Wed Jun 18, 2014 12:24 pm

sigbrown1297 wrote:
RightCoastRipper wrote:
sigbrown1297 wrote:Logan - when will the preorder rifles be shipping to dealers? I've heard a lot of different answers from dealers and from LWRC. First it was that you guys were waiting on the stock parts, and then i was told that the rifles were completed and that you guys were just waiting on form3s, and now I've heard that you guys haven't even submitted that paperwork or have any serial numbers. Whats really going on with these?


I apologize for the waits on these. I am currently on a dealer visit and this is something that I need to discuss with the other departments in order to get a solid answer.



looking forward to hearing back


For any lead times, please contact me via email or phone. There are a lot of these on pre-order from dealers. That being said there are a variety of things causing the lead times.
-LWRCi Logan
Email me here: LBetterton@LWRCI.com

Image
User avatar
LoganBetterton
Moderator
 
Posts: 678
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:21 pm
Location: Salisbury

Re: The L.W.R.C. IC-PDW

Postby HarrishMasher » Fri Jun 20, 2014 1:35 pm

If I have ever seen a rifle scream 300BLK, it is THIS rifle!

I really wish LWRC would get on the 300BLK bandwagon. I have a UCIW that I love, but 5.56 in an 8" barrel is so far from optimal, that it really doesn't make sense.

The only rifle caliber truly suited to this barrel length is 300BLK.

You retain like 90% of performance going from 16" to 8" in 300BLK.

In 5.56 you lose like 40% of performance going from 16" to 8". Not to mention all the noise, muzzle flash, and brutal suppressor wear. None of which is an issue in 300BLK.

Just doesn't make sense not to make this in 300BLK. In fact I would argue it is the ONLY caliber to make this in.
HarrishMasher
Rank 2 Private ★★
 
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:30 pm

Re: The L.W.R.C. IC-PDW

Postby bastardsonofelvis » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:09 pm

You're discounting the fact that performance of that cartridge isn't great to begin with. I'll agree that an 8" barrel 5.56 is less than ideal -- that's why God created 6.8SPC.
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
User avatar
bastardsonofelvis
Rank 8 General ★★★★★★★★
 
Posts: 2178
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:50 am
Location: Mountain Colorado

Re: The L.W.R.C. IC-PDW

Postby Adian » Fri Jun 20, 2014 5:41 pm

Too bad it's so hard to find and expensive.
Adian
Rank 7 Colonel ★★★★★★★
 
Posts: 1093
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:15 pm

Re: The L.W.R.C. IC-PDW

Postby xgame2k » Fri Jun 20, 2014 7:32 pm

You were saying. . .?

Image
User avatar
xgame2k
Rank 4 Lieutenant ★★★★
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:00 pm
Location: Arizona

Re: The L.W.R.C. IC-PDW

Postby Quick » Fri Jun 20, 2014 9:06 pm

Mmm.. Odd that looks failure.
Quick
Rank 4 Lieutenant ★★★★
 
Posts: 211
Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:18 pm
Location: VA

Re: The L.W.R.C. IC-PDW

Postby LoganBetterton » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:52 am

Adian wrote:Too bad it's so hard to find and expensive.


Easy to find at any authorized dealer once they start shipping. You can always contact M.O. and pre-order one as well. As for the pricing, I would say it is in the median range as to what we offer. Of course you always have to consider the tax stamp cost as well I suppose.
-LWRCi Logan
Email me here: LBetterton@LWRCI.com

Image
User avatar
LoganBetterton
Moderator
 
Posts: 678
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:21 pm
Location: Salisbury

Re: The L.W.R.C. IC-PDW

Postby LoganBetterton » Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:54 am

xgame2k wrote:You were saying. . .?

Image


That is indeed Adam holding a concept 300 blackout DI rifle. However, I have not been informed of any official release and etc so this may not even happen.

On another note, I wish everyone got a chance to hold the DI rifle we showed at Shot Show. With the fluted barrel and no piston system, the rifle was extremely light!
-LWRCi Logan
Email me here: LBetterton@LWRCI.com

Image
User avatar
LoganBetterton
Moderator
 
Posts: 678
Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:21 pm
Location: Salisbury

Re: The L.W.R.C. IC-PDW

Postby bastardsonofelvis » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:16 pm

RightCoastRipper wrote:
Adian wrote:Too bad it's so hard to find and expensive.


Easy to find at any authorized dealer once they start shipping. You can always contact M.O. and pre-order one as well. As for the pricing, I would say it is in the median range as to what we offer. Of course you always have to consider the tax stamp cost as well I suppose.


I believe he was talking about 300blk ammo.
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Yoda
User avatar
bastardsonofelvis
Rank 8 General ★★★★★★★★
 
Posts: 2178
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:50 am
Location: Mountain Colorado

Re: The L.W.R.C. IC-PDW

Postby xgame2k » Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:43 pm

RightCoastRipper wrote:
That is indeed Adam holding a concept 300 blackout DI rifle. However, I have not been informed of any official release and etc so this may not even happen.

On another note, I wish everyone got a chance to hold the DI rifle we showed at Shot Show. With the fluted barrel and no piston system, the rifle was extremely light!

I held the ____ out of it. Ha.
User avatar
xgame2k
Rank 4 Lieutenant ★★★★
 
Posts: 268
Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 8:00 pm
Location: Arizona

PreviousNext


Return to LWRC Products



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests