For Sale - LMT .308 with Leupold Mark 6 3x18 *Updated Price*

A marketplace for non-LWRCI products.

Moderators: STONEYARDER, van halen, jbour13, notaposer, LWRC-Jarred

For Sale - LMT .308 with Leupold Mark 6 3x18 *Updated Price*

Postby Florida Shooter » Tue Apr 04, 2017 2:27 pm

Hi All, 

Unfortunately I need to sell my LMT .308, due to certain circumstances. The rifle has a 16" Chrome Lined 1:10" twist .308 barrel. The rifle has a 2 stage trigger group, as well as, an Ambi Selector and Ambi Mag Release. It is a direct gas impingement rifle with an A2 Birdcage Compensator. It is equipped with a Leupold Mark 6 3x18x44 scope. The Mark 6 is a Front Focal Plane Optic allowing the rectile to magnify along with the image, so you can estimate range at all magnification settings. These rectiles are ideal in tactical situations, yet also provides greater accuracy of range estimation for hunters and target shooters. 

The scope mount is a Mark 6 IMS 34mm. The integral mounting systems (IMS) eliminates two of the most common issues when mounting standard rifle scopes to AR-style rifles; Scope Height and Eye Relief. The mount directly mounts to the rail system to raise the scope and push it forward, eliminating the need for risers. All of Leupolds Products come with a Lifetime Warranty.

The rifle only has 20 rounds through it to zero in the optics.

It comes with the torque wrench that comes with the rifle from the manufacturer. I also have the original box for the optic, which I can provide if requested.  In addition, I have 2 20 round P-Mags that I will be providing to the buyer.

I have close to $7,000 invested into this rifle!

I am asking $4,200 obo, as the rifle needs to sell as quickly as possible. 

I am located in Orlando, FL and would be willing to meet in person if near Central Florida or Ship to an FFL. I will incur shipping costs to an FFL.
Attachments
LMT - Scope View.PNG
LMT - Scope View.PNG (948.96 KiB) Viewed 465 times
LMT - Full View.PNG
LMT - Full View.PNG (988.17 KiB) Viewed 465 times
LMT - Standing.PNG
LMT - Standing.PNG (786.16 KiB) Viewed 465 times
Florida Shooter
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Re: For Sale - LMT .308 with Leupold Mark 6 3x18 *Updated Pr

Postby FloridaShooter » Sun Oct 15, 2017 11:50 pm

This isn’t me I’m the FloridaShooter
FloridaShooter
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Re: For Sale - LMT .308 with Leupold Mark 6 3x18 *Updated Pr

Postby STONEYARDER » Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:50 am

You didn't post this ad?

Edited to ad: After doing a little Recon it looks like there are two of you with the same name. A space in between Florida and shooter was enough for the system to allow it. Good luck guys :smartA:
Whenever tyranny has reigned in history, the people were disarmed first.
“When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” -Thomas Jefferson
"The US government is at war with the American people" - The Patriot
STONEYARDER

Return to For Sale- All Others