Who the hell are you and why are you here? Sound off.

A place for newly registered users to let us all know a little about themselves...Make your first post here.

Moderators: STONEYARDER, van halen

Forum rules
To enable your posting ability on the rest of the forum, please post a brief introduction in the thread 'Who the hell are you and why are you here? Sound off.'

Re: Who the hell are you and why are you here? Sound off.

Postby Fatum1965 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:22 pm

My girl and I recently purchased our first LWRC. Just recently received my MedSep after 10 years in the military and wanted to build what I believed to be the ultimate AR platform rifle. We purchased the new CSASS and couldn't be happier. Honestly have never seen anything quite like it. The level of attention has impressed us both and will now be life long LWRC customers. The rifle arrived yesterday and we are excited to get started on the build. Can't thank LWRC enough for such a superior product. It's not everyday you get to own something in your top 5 life long dream products. 8)
Fatum1965
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Re:

Postby claricia52 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:31 pm

jwise wrote:I'm here. I don't know why; I waste enough time online! Maybe it's because here you let me have an avatar without paying you money... :D

WHO am I? I'm a city cop (I work the streets), a father of two racheter un prêt, husband of one :wink: , I enjoy camping, emergency planning, shooting and training to kill people... :twisted:

I think you feel good here because everyone is talking to you. Is indeed the purpose of the forum.
claricia52
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Postby sargeny1 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:47 pm

HI ALL...Name is pete...am here in central texas...am retired NYPD SGT..30yrs....live with my bro here...have hunted and fished all my life and sure am enjoying these outdoors here in texas...does get really hot here now in june july & august....am here on the lwrci forum to find more info on my next LWRCI purchase...am just about ready to acquire a CSASS Sniper Grey...have hunted with my LWRCI 6.8SPC upper 12" these last 2 seasons and it is dead nuts accurate and deadly.....Like the idea of LWRCI..all made in USA....and can't wait to get that CSASS...!!!!
pete
sargeny1
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Postby GunMetal111 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:22 am

Hey guys, new to the forums. Thanks
GunMetal111
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Postby jacowilson » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:35 pm

Hello Folks,

New to the forum, but not firearms. I have been drooling over the future SMG-45, but am looking hard at a REPR to complete my AR habit. Am very impressed by your rifles when I across them.

Thanks for the good work.

Jacoby Wilson
jacowilson
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Postby LWRSHOOT-N-C » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:39 pm

Hey guys, New to the AR platform. Just bought an lwrc m6 ic a5. Also purchased larue lt120 QD mount, Vortex strike eagle 1-6. Looking to build my own range and possibly due some 3 gun competitions. Excited to learn about waht you guys already know.
LWRSHOOT-N-C
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Postby tomahawk » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:48 am

I don't know much, but I do know you just bought the world's best AR. Congrats and welcome.
"Justice is the one thing you should always find, you gotta saddle up your boys, you gotta draw a hard line." (T. Keith)
tomahawk
Rank 6 Major ★★★★★★

Previous

Return to Introductions