Who the hell are you and why are you here? Sound off.

A place for newly registered users to let us all know a little about themselves...Make your first post here.

Moderators: STONEYARDER, van halen

Forum rules
To enable your posting ability on the rest of the forum, please post a brief introduction in the thread 'Who the hell are you and why are you here? Sound off.'

Re: Who the hell are you and why are you here? Sound off.

Postby Fatum1965 » Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:22 pm

My girl and I recently purchased our first LWRC. Just recently received my MedSep after 10 years in the military and wanted to build what I believed to be the ultimate AR platform rifle. We purchased the new CSASS and couldn't be happier. Honestly have never seen anything quite like it. The level of attention has impressed us both and will now be life long LWRC customers. The rifle arrived yesterday and we are excited to get started on the build. Can't thank LWRC enough for such a superior product. It's not everyday you get to own something in your top 5 life long dream products. 8)
Fatum1965
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Re:

Postby claricia52 » Mon Jun 19, 2017 11:31 pm

jwise wrote:I'm here. I don't know why; I waste enough time online! Maybe it's because here you let me have an avatar without paying you money... :D

WHO am I? I'm a city cop (I work the streets), a father of two racheter un prêt, husband of one :wink: , I enjoy camping, emergency planning, shooting and training to kill people... :twisted:

I think you feel good here because everyone is talking to you. Is indeed the purpose of the forum.
claricia52
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Postby sargeny1 » Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:47 pm

HI ALL...Name is pete...am here in central texas...am retired NYPD SGT..30yrs....live with my bro here...have hunted and fished all my life and sure am enjoying these outdoors here in texas...does get really hot here now in june july & august....am here on the lwrci forum to find more info on my next LWRCI purchase...am just about ready to acquire a CSASS Sniper Grey...have hunted with my LWRCI 6.8SPC upper 12" these last 2 seasons and it is dead nuts accurate and deadly.....Like the idea of LWRCI..all made in USA....and can't wait to get that CSASS...!!!!
pete
sargeny1
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Postby GunMetal111 » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:22 am

Hey guys, new to the forums. Thanks
GunMetal111
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Postby jacowilson » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:35 pm

Hello Folks,

New to the forum, but not firearms. I have been drooling over the future SMG-45, but am looking hard at a REPR to complete my AR habit. Am very impressed by your rifles when I across them.

Thanks for the good work.

Jacoby Wilson
jacowilson
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Postby LWRSHOOT-N-C » Fri Jun 23, 2017 11:39 pm

Hey guys, New to the AR platform. Just bought an lwrc m6 ic a5. Also purchased larue lt120 QD mount, Vortex strike eagle 1-6. Looking to build my own range and possibly due some 3 gun competitions. Excited to learn about waht you guys already know.
LWRSHOOT-N-C
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Postby tomahawk » Sat Jun 24, 2017 10:48 am

I don't know much, but I do know you just bought the world's best AR. Congrats and welcome.
"Justice is the one thing you should always find, you gotta saddle up your boys, you gotta draw a hard line." (T. Keith)
tomahawk
Rank 6 Major ★★★★★★

Postby Ryan730 » Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:20 am

Hello. My name is Ryan and I live in Minnesota. Currently I have two LWRC rifles. The first is an M6 IC SPR purchased in 2014 and second is a REPR MKII which just arrived 4 days ago. I joined the forum to meet other people intrested in shooting and reloading.
Ryan730
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Postby ProtectThe2nd » Sat Jul 01, 2017 8:21 am

Kali POW
Engage all those obstrubing the 2nd
ProtectThe2nd
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Postby STONEYARDER » Sat Jul 01, 2017 9:35 am

Welcome everyone! Ryan, you near the TC? You didn't recently retire from motocross did you?
Whenever tyranny has reigned in history, the people were disarmed first.
“When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” -Thomas Jefferson
"The US government is at war with the American people" - The Patriot
STONEYARDER

Postby LWRSHOOT-N-C » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:56 am

Hey guys, I am a newly owner of an A5 in OD green with Vortex strike eagle on a Larue mount. Shot for first time at range yesterday. 1/2 moa shot groups at 100yd. Love this gun!
I am a Wound Care Coordinator, and in charge of all the wound care given at my Hospital. I love fast cars, motorcycles, and anything outdoors. We have horses also, but my favorite thing to ride is my Wife ...or my Ducati 8)
Attachments
IMG_20170630_063611664.jpg
IMG_20170630_063611664.jpg (95.27 KiB) Viewed 570 times
LWRSHOOT-N-C
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Postby Mac15 » Tue Jul 04, 2017 11:18 am

Hey everyone, I've been the owner of an IC-A5 for 6 months now after drooling over LWRC for years. Waiting on my Form 1 so it my rifle can transform into the SBR it was born to be. Here to gain more knowledge from other owners.
Mac15
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Postby JW74 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 7:39 pm

New member here and this is my first post. I am an avid shooter, mostly long range bolt guns and competitive sporting clays with my shotgun. I am looking to build out a 308 AR sometime in the near future. Glad to be here!
Joe
JW74
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Postby Stg58/Animal Mother » Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:24 pm

REPR.jpg
I've named her Destructicon after an unfortunate childhood event during Christmastime.
REPR.jpg (189.78 KiB) Viewed 490 times

Long time FAL Fanatic, just bought my first LWRC rifle yesterday, the REPR (of course). Went to work on it last night, switched out the stock, pistol grip, muzzle device, mounted optics and tried to switch out the charging handle. The guy on the phone from LWRC actually was right, not just trying to scare me off.

Ace SOCOM 2 Stock
LWRC Ambidextrous QD endplate
Ergo Pistol Grip
Trijicon Accupoint TR-24
Burris PEPR Mount
UTG Leaper stubby Aluminum foregrip
Lantac Dragon
Magpul MS3 Sling

I haven't been able to shoot it yet, but Sweet Jesus it is awesome. Looking forward to many years of fun with Destructicon.
Stg58/Animal Mother
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Postby PbMachine » Wed Jul 12, 2017 11:49 am

Hello,

I'm new to rifles and I want my first rifle to be a LWRC. I'm attracted to their build quality and piston system amongst the competition. I am joining the forum to ask LWRC representatives questions about their current and upcoming products, so I can make informed decisions about buying their rifles.

Thanks!
PbMachine
Rank 1 Newbie ★

PreviousNext

Return to Introductions