LWRC IC M6 spr shooting bullets sideways to target

Frequently Asked Questions. Use this forum to ask and get answers to your common questions regarding both LWRCI products, or anything firearms related.

Moderators: STONEYARDER, van halen, jbour13, notaposer, LWRC-Jarred

LWRC IC M6 spr shooting bullets sideways to target

Postby Hanski » Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:23 am

Good day,

Im here because i bought LWRC spr ic 6 OD rifle january 2015 in Finland. I have registered my rifle in this web site. Rifle has worked perfecty until december 2015 when it started to put all bullets sideways to targets. I have kept diary of my shootings and i have put close to 3800 rounds trough my rifle. I have cleaned it after each range day. I have shot sellier and bellot bulk ammo an barnaul trough it. Never done any "mag dumps". Mainly finnish 3 gun competition and training for it. So i have never shot the rifle too hot.

I need help with this one. LWRC customer service do not reply to emails nor phone calls from finland. I have tried to reach customer service and the store where i bought the rifle in Finland has done the same with no luck. I want to ask in public forum now for a little help. With a rifle that costs 2800e (over 3000USD) in Finland i would not like to believe that the quality is this poor.

Would be nice to hear something about the insurance policy of the LWRC company. I just dont want to believe that LWRC customer support ends in USA soil. If you sell your rifles to foreigh countries it would be nice to offer some customer support also.

I hope someone that knows something would reply to this thread.

Thanks for reading and happy new year.

Hannu Rantala
Hanski
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Re: LWRC IC M6 spr shooting bullets sideways to target

Postby STONEYARDER » Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:23 pm

Try emailing Logan at- LBetterton@LWRCI.com
Whenever tyranny has reigned in history, the people were disarmed first.
“When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” -Thomas Jefferson
"The US government is at war with the American people" - The Patriot
STONEYARDER

Re: LWRC IC M6 spr shooting bullets sideways to target

Postby van halen » Sat Jan 02, 2016 7:38 pm

Over stabilizing? Maybe?
I'll just sit here quietly and play with my new rail panels...........
van halen
Rank 8 General ★★★★★★★★

Return to FAQ