Spare parts for Tricon MK6: M6 Legacy or IC ?

Frequently Asked Questions. Use this forum to ask and get answers to your common questions regarding both LWRCI products, or anything firearms related.

Moderators: STONEYARDER, van halen, jbour13, notaposer, LWRC-Jarred

Spare parts for Tricon MK6: M6 Legacy or IC ?

Postby MrSuperTango » Fri Aug 28, 2015 1:51 pm

LWRC,

I want to order some more spare parts for my Tricon MK6. Kindly ask you to confirm if I need to look at the M6 series spare parts or at the Individual Carbine spare parts.

I had previously ordered a M6 Legacy return spring, but was told by email that this was incorrect, that I should have ordered the IC spring and that you changed my order to correct.

I called your Webstore assistance just now to confirm and the lady who answered told me that for my Tricon MK6, I need to order M6 Legacy spare parts.

I now have conflicting information from your company as to which spare parts are for my Tricon MK6 and kindly ask you to verify and confirm if I need to order from the M6 Legacy Model or from the Individual Carbine model. I did not see anything posted on the Forum which would help.

Additional question: is this OOPS kit correct for the MK6 (?):
http://www.andersonrifles.com/product/oops-kit-2/

I identified this Geissele 2-stage trigger parts kit, as what it likely needs:
http://geissele.com/geissele-2-stage-g2s-parts-kit.html

Thank you!
MrSuperTango
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Re: Spare parts for Tricon MK6: M6 Legacy or IC ?

Postby Modern_Outfitters » Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:08 pm

You need IC parts if you have one of the newer Tricons that is built on the IC frame. If your lower says M6IC then you need IC parts. IF you have an older MK6 with the old non ambi lower then you need M6 legacy parts.
Modern Outfitters
Jonathan D.
Operations Manager
601-482-3610

IG @modernoutfitters @weaponsdaily

shopmodernoutfitters.com
Modern_Outfitters
Industry Professional

Return to FAQ