Six8 PDW

Frequently Asked Questions. Use this forum to ask and get answers to your common questions regarding both LWRCI products, or anything firearms related.

Moderators: STONEYARDER, van halen, jbour13, notaposer, LWRC-Jarred

Six8 PDW

Postby ladiver » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:02 pm

Was the white Six8, on Recoil magazine custom for them, or is it going to be a production option. I do not know why, but I really like that look.

If it is a production option, any idea when they will be available? Or at least available to order?

Thanks,

Jeff
ladiver
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Re: Six8 PDW

Postby Adian » Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:06 pm

MO is working on getting them in. Haven't seen any options as far as factory coloring but I know MO can coat it in most any color. The rail panels aren't being produced for sale currently.
Adian
Rank 7 Colonel ★★★★★★★

Postby xgame2k » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:38 pm

That was a prototype SIX8 rifle.
White will not be a standard option from the factory.
Don't expect to see it released this year . . .
xgame2k
Rank 4 Lieutenant ★★★★

Postby LoganBetterton » Sun Feb 09, 2014 12:48 pm

ladiver wrote:Was the white Six8, on Recoil magazine custom for them, or is it going to be a production option. I do not know why, but I really like that look.

If it is a production option, any idea when they will be available? Or at least available to order?

Thanks,

Jeff

Jeff,

The IC-PDW in Six8 will not be available for quite some time, I do not have a release date on this yet. The one shown in Recoil and Shot Show 2014 is purely a concept at this time. Nor are we taking orders for any rifles in the Arctic White Cerakote.

However we are taking orders for the new IC-PDW in 556. Is it the 6.8 round that attracts you more, or the Arctic white Cerakote? I ask this because the closest option to buying the PDW you want would be to order a 556 model and get it Cerkakoted white via aftermarket vendor.
-LWRCi Logan
Email me here: LBetterton@LWRCI.com

LoganBetterton

Return to FAQ