Happy LWRC customer

Write a review on LWRC or other manufacturers' products.

Moderators: STONEYARDER, van halen, jbour13, notaposer, LWRC-Jarred

Happy LWRC customer

Postby bj1126 » Tue May 19, 2015 9:59 pm

I've had my LWRC M6A2 SPR for 3.5 years now. I didn't keep track of how many rounds I've put down the barrel but it is easily into the thousands. I've run the thing till it got so hot I couldn't hold it with gloves on. I've run steel cased, cheap brass, and very high quality ammo through it. Through all of that it has not EVER had a malfunction.

After all of the use and abuse the thing still holds sub MOA accuracy when I'm shooting 69 grain Gold Medal Match through it. I can make accurate hits with it out to about 550-600 yards like I did consistently in a precision rifle course I attended at Big 3 East. Unfortunately here in the very high air pressure of Central Florida that 223 round isn't going any further otherwise the gun would still perform.

Bottom line is I love my rifle and I'm confident I can trust it to help me protect myself and my family. I don't know how I can give a higher compliment than that to the LWRC crew. Thank you guys for such a fantastic product. For me it was a pretty big investment to buy this thing and I didn't have to get a high end piston gun but after how it has performed I could not be happier.
bj1126
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Re: Happy LWRC customer

Postby LoganBetterton » Wed May 20, 2015 9:32 am

bj1126 wrote:I've had my LWRC M6A2 SPR for 3.5 years now. I didn't keep track of how many rounds I've put down the barrel but it is easily into the thousands. I've run the thing till it got so hot I couldn't hold it with gloves on. I've run steel cased, cheap brass, and very high quality ammo through it. Through all of that it has not EVER had a malfunction.

After all of the use and abuse the thing still holds sub MOA accuracy when I'm shooting 69 grain Gold Medal Match through it. I can make accurate hits with it out to about 550-600 yards like I did consistently in a precision rifle course I attended at Big 3 East. Unfortunately here in the very high air pressure of Central Florida that 223 round isn't going any further otherwise the gun would still perform.

Bottom line is I love my rifle and I'm confident I can trust it to help me protect myself and my family. I don't know how I can give a higher compliment than that to the LWRC crew. Thank you guys for such a fantastic product. For me it was a pretty big investment to buy this thing and I didn't have to get a high end piston gun but after how it has performed I could not be happier.

Glad to hear that your rifle is treating you well. We strive to make sure every customer has the same experience along with a product they can depend on. :wave:
-LWRCi Logan
Email me here: LBetterton@LWRCI.com

LoganBetterton

Return to Reviews and Feedback