Beware of INFIDEL Company

Write a review on LWRC or other manufacturers' products.

Moderators: STONEYARDER, van halen, jbour13, notaposer, LWRC-Jarred

Beware of INFIDEL Company

Postby shot » Wed Nov 14, 2012 10:07 pm

Generally speaking I do not waiver much from the regular online shops.

Once a business earns trust and I appreciate doing business with them I continue to stick to them for certain items. Loyal and safe.

I found this company online. http://www.infidelusa.com/

INFIDELUSA.

Figured I would try them on a small purchase.

-Oct 22nd. I ordered one t-shirt and one arm band. Total order was $37.00 including shipping.
-Immediately received a email receipt stating items purchased and paid in full (through Paypal).
- Nov 5th. No product. No tracking #. Email sent to customer service requesting status of order.
-Nov 5th. received automated response of "thanks, we'll check, and be back to you within a few hours".
-Nov 8th. No response. Sent email to customer service requesting status of order. No response at all this time.
-Nov 13th. Sent another email requesting status of order. Again no responce.

Important to note that I believe you catch more bee's with honey and generally I play it very polite and nice to get the most out of any customer service.

-Nov. 14th. Still no response. I now send a unhappy customer email to them and quote their own website in my email, ""Our key philosophy is to take care of the Marines, Soldiers, Sailors, Airmen, Police, Firefighters and Civilians that we service. We do this by being honest in our dealings and by having full integrity in all transactions. This core attitude has given us explosive growth this past year."
I stated in my email that I put the above quote to the test and am very displeased with their service and shameful business practice.
I state that I would like to either complete the transaction at this time or receive a full refund (giving them an out).
I then go to Paypal and start the claims negoitiations process where Paypal attempts to contact and mediate between paying customer and non product providing business.
-This last email was sent at 5:36pm. Paypal was initiated at 5:40pm.
- Recieve email from infidel at 5:48 pm stating
"Your order #**** has been rejected.
---
INFIDEL USA
P.O. Box 781

Rutland, MA, 01543
United States
Phone

Email: customerservice@infidelusa.com"

- When this started today I did more digging and realized my dumbass order from a company that list NO PHONE #'s. Anywhere at all.
-BBB shows them non accredited but has 7 filed complaints and not one time did the company respond to any one of them.
-I have responded to their final email thanking them for the order rejection and stating my intent to receive a full refund immediately.
We'll see how it goes. I'll get my $37.00 back. It's the principle of the whole thing.

Spread the word to not provide this company any of your business and buyer beware.

Shot
"Getting shot sucks balls." - Mike L. June 2013. (God speed on the recovery)

Evil Preaches Tolerance Until It Is Dominant, Then Seeks to Silence Good
shot
Rank 6 Major ★★★★★★

Re: Beware of INFIDEL Company

Postby STONEYARDER » Wed Nov 14, 2012 11:24 pm

Great feedback Shot and thanks for the heads up. I know hindsight is 20/20 but a few things I have learned from ordering on the web is: If and when I decide to order from a new company I scroll down to the bottom of their page and look for the BBB symbol. Click on "Contact us" What info do they give? This is a big one, CHECK THEIR RETURN POLICY BEFORE YOU ORDER! I learned that one the hard way...damn. If you cant tell if an item is in stock, call them and dont assume( we know what happens when we do that) I will usually make up some reason to call them before I order anyways just to get a feel for the company a simple recon phone call can reveal alot.
And finally do a google search on the company. Most of this stuff I learned the hard way, through experience, trial and error. :wave:
Whenever tyranny has reigned in history, the people were disarmed first.
“When injustice becomes law, resistance becomes duty.” -Thomas Jefferson
"The US government is at war with the American people" - The Patriot
STONEYARDER

Postby ThunderDan19 » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:05 am

Thanks for the heads up. There are too many of these "questionable" vendors popping up lately. Hopefully, once word gets out, there'll be one less...

Do it right or gfto.
Sic Semper Tyrannis
ThunderDan19
Rank 6 Major ★★★★★★

Postby shot » Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:12 pm

12-11-12 Update.

After opening dispute with Paypal and following steps to initiate a claim, Paypal attempted and then allowed 10 for the seller to return contact at which time Paypal then returned my funds to my account.

Case closed.
"Getting shot sucks balls." - Mike L. June 2013. (God speed on the recovery)

Evil Preaches Tolerance Until It Is Dominant, Then Seeks to Silence Good
shot
Rank 6 Major ★★★★★★

Postby irishtempr » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:11 am

I know this thread is a little old and this probably isn't the best place to post this anyway, but I thought Id share an completely opposite experience. I recently ordered an Aimpoint mount from LaRue Tactical. It was expensive but by all accounts the best option. The box that arrived, very quickly I might add, was easily 5 times the size it needed to be. I thought I might have ordered the wrong thing or some error occurred on their end. When I opened the box I found my mount and a receipt for the mount... Along with a DVD, a brochure, a catalog, 2 bumper stickers, an extremely durable bottle/can opener, 3 copies of the US Constitution and a jar of meat seasoning. I couldn't believe it. It was the most overwhelmingly positive customer service experience I've had in a long time. Needless to say I'll be shopping from LaRue again!
irishtempr
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Postby tommys229 » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:35 am

irishtempr wrote:I know this thread is a little old and this probably isn't the best place to post this anyway, but I thought Id share an completely opposite experience. I recently ordered an Aimpoint mount from LaRue Tactical. It was expensive but by all accounts the best option. The box that arrived, very quickly I might add, was easily 5 times the size it needed to be. I thought I might have ordered the wrong thing or some error occurred on their end. When I opened the box I found my mount and a receipt for the mount... Along with a DVD, a brochure, a catalog, 2 bumper stickers, an extremely durable bottle/can opener, 3 copies of the US Constitution and a jar of meat seasoning. I couldn't believe it. It was the most overwhelmingly positive customer service experience I've had in a long time. Needless to say I'll be shopping from LaRue again!

The extras you received are included in almost every order from Larue. I think you have to spend 100 bucks or something. Mark LaRue is not well liked, but I respect him for his loyalty to service members, the country and customers. He also makes damn nice products
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
tommys229
Rank 7 Colonel ★★★★★★★

Postby STONEYARDER » Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:44 am

"Mark LaRue is not well liked" I have not heard that, why is that??
STONEYARDER

Postby SR_JM » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:05 am

STONEYARDER wrote:"Mark LaRue is not well liked" I have not heard that, why is that??

All successful people are despised by someone for something. It's irrelevant. He supports his customers, builds quality products and stands by them. He definitely has strong political feelings. I personally think he is a great guy from what little I have seen. I live about 30 miles from Larue and they have their big three gun shoot right down the road.
“An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer.”
––Chabrias 410–375 B.C.
SR_JM
Rank 6 Major ★★★★★★

Postby STONEYARDER » Tue Jan 15, 2013 2:12 am

SR_JM wrote:
STONEYARDER wrote:"Mark LaRue is not well liked" I have not heard that, why is that??

All successful people are despised by someone for something. It's irrelevant. He supports his customers, builds quality products and stands by them. He definitely has strong political feelings. I personally think he is a great guy from what little I have seen. I live about 30 miles from Larue and they have their big three gun shoot right down the road.

I have heard nothing but positive things about him so that quote struck me as odd.
STONEYARDER

Postby Huck U. Fajji » Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:27 am

I don't know Mark but I have ordered from Larue Tactical several times and customer service has always been outstanding. Their quality also is superb. I don't know of better mounts anywhere. Just my experience.
Rand Paul 2016
Huck U. Fajji
Rank 1 Newbie ★

Postby tommys229 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 12:41 pm

Mark Larue is known to be a trouble maker. He cause all kinds of drama not long ago with aac specifically. He also has no respect for any other weapon. Thinks they are shite compared to his. You could walk up to him and show him a brand new repr or IC, out shoot him with said ldub rifle and he will still tell you it is a POS compared to his rifles. He makes great products and his rifles are damn nice/accurate, but he himself is just an asshat that likes to talk too much shite
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
tommys229
Rank 7 Colonel ★★★★★★★

Return to Reviews and Feedback