SilencerShop

Write a review on LWRC or other manufacturers' products.

Moderators: STONEYARDER, van halen, jbour13, notaposer, LWRC-Jarred

SilencerShop

Postby SR_JM » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:37 pm

Hey guys, Just wanted to post this here for a great business that does it right.

The SilencerShop is an online suppressor retailer that is great to do business with. The owner has let me into his home as a customer and made the process of purchasing my first suppressor extremely easy. These guys are experts in NFA and do a great job! So if you are in the market for a suppressor give them a look.

silencershop.com
“An army of deer led by a lion is more to be feared than an army of lions led by a deer.”
––Chabrias 410–375 B.C.
SR_JM
Rank 6 Major ★★★★★★

Re: SilencerShop

Postby 66427vette » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:41 pm

Your are lucky you live in Texas . They are top notch.
Bollinger Arms
314-713-2753
FFL/SOT
bjbfirearms.com
Jon@bjbfirearms.com
Bollingerarms@gmail.com
66427vette
Rank 6 Major ★★★★★★

Postby Ludafish » Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:21 am

I was just there on Friday...Dave is a great guy and put up with my stupid questions and all. I snagged an item from him and he talked me into another before I got done with the paperwork for the first purchase. As the OP said, he welcomes you into his home and loves the hardware as much as we do. God Bless Texas and Silencershop.com!
Quote of the day: "You'd be better off taking the $1,225 you would spend on that rifle, going downtown and paying a hobo to kick you in the dick"
Ludafish
Rank 2 Private ★★

Postby BigHat » Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:20 pm

After a horrible experience with the clown running Silenced America I started working with the Silencer Shop too. Just great to work with. VERY accomodating in regard to releases in the near future like the new Surefire SOCOM models too. Yea, I had to wait for the dealer-to-dealer to transfer to get it to VA, but that actually went remarkably fast. Highly recommended!!
BigHat
Rank 4 Lieutenant ★★★★

Postby chainring » Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:37 am

I met the fellas from Silencer Shop at the Surefire Multigun last weekend, seemed like good folks. BigHat, I have had excellent dealings with Silenced America for the last few years - not sure what went down with you, but Scott is GOOD people.
Watch your thoughts; they become words.
Watch your words; they become actions.
Watch your actions; they become habits.
Watch your habits; they become character.
Watch your character; it becomes your destiny.
--Frank Outlaw
chainring
Rank 8 General ★★★★★★★★

Postby charger23 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 2:08 pm

Agreed with chainring. I think you had an isolated event. Scott at Silenced America is GTG in my book. Picked up my SDN6 Saturday!
If you want to take my guns, you're going to get the bullets first...
charger23
Rank 3 Chief ★★★

Postby BigHat » Wed Jul 03, 2013 10:40 am

chainring wrote:I met the fellas from Silencer Shop at the Surefire Multigun last weekend, seemed like good folks. BigHat, I have had excellent dealings with Silenced America for the last few years - not sure what went down with you, but Scott is GOOD people.

Just one data point, so glad you guys had better experiences with SA. I was patient to a fault with him, but his unresponsivness finally got to me. Maybe a rough patch in his life / business. "One man band" businesses can be hit or miss at times. That said, if SS has it in stock, that's where I buy it now. Now if they could just get a SF SOCOM in 7.62 for me.
BigHat
Rank 4 Lieutenant ★★★★

Postby Ludafish » Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:08 pm

BigHat wrote:
chainring wrote:I met the fellas from Silencer Shop at the Surefire Multigun last weekend, seemed like good folks. BigHat, I have had excellent dealings with Silenced America for the last few years - not sure what went down with you, but Scott is GOOD people.

Just one data point, so glad you guys had better experiences with SA. I was patient to a fault with him, but his unresponsivness finally got to me. Maybe a rough patch in his life / business. "One man band" businesses can be hit or miss at times. That said, if SS has it in stock, that's where I buy it now. Now if they could just get a SF SOCOM in 7.62 for me.

Let me look around...I just saw a great deal on the SF SOCOM in 7.62 group buy. A buddy is close to the end of his wait for his. Cannot wait to check it out.
Quote of the day: "You'd be better off taking the $1,225 you would spend on that rifle, going downtown and paying a hobo to kick you in the dick"
Ludafish
Rank 2 Private ★★

Return to Reviews and Feedback